- Here is what Festus Keyamo has to say about the postponement of the elections
- PDP alleges unavailability of materials in Osun day to elections
- Global Girls Network holds advocacy rally against rape In Osogbo, asks parents to promptly report cases
- Go out and vote, security agents will protect your lives, Osun gov tells voters, declares Friday public holiday
- Avoid acts that can instigate violence during elections, expert advises Nigerians
Operatives of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, Ilorin Zonal Office have arrested eight suspected internet fraudsters following a tip-off and surveillance carried out around Irewolede, Ilorin, Kwara State.
A statement from the antigraft agency says the suspects who were rounded up at about 9.35pm on February 11, 2019 include, Chimezie Paul, 19; Oluwakayode Adebayo, 25; Mustapha Akeem, 19; Ezedigboo Paschal, 19; Mustapha Suleiman, 21; Mohammed Umar Faruk, 25; Abolarin Samuel Sunday, 23, and Anolarin Ridwan Gbolahan, 25.
Among items recovered from them were laptop computers and mobile phones.
They will soon be charged to court.