- Here is what Festus Keyamo has to say about the postponement of the elections
- PDP alleges unavailability of materials in Osun day to elections
- Global Girls Network holds advocacy rally against rape In Osogbo, asks parents to promptly report cases
- Go out and vote, security agents will protect your lives, Osun gov tells voters, declares Friday public holiday
- Avoid acts that can instigate violence during elections, expert advises Nigerians
Liverpool ace, Mohamed Salah will likely leave the club to join Serie A giants, Juventus at the end of the season.
Sky News Arabia reports that Juventus forward, Cristiano Ronaldo wants the club to sign Salah this summer.
The report also claimed that Juventus are reportedly preparing a £175million bid for the Egyptian international.
Salah has been impressive since joining Liverpool from AS Roma in 2017.
The 26-year-old has scored 20 goals in 34 appearances for Jurgen Klopp’s men so far this season.
Salah will hope to lead Liverpool to victory when they tackle Paris Saint-Germain in the Champions League on Tuesday night.