- Here is what Festus Keyamo has to say about the postponement of the elections
- PDP alleges unavailability of materials in Osun day to elections
- Global Girls Network holds advocacy rally against rape In Osogbo, asks parents to promptly report cases
- Go out and vote, security agents will protect your lives, Osun gov tells voters, declares Friday public holiday
- Avoid acts that can instigate violence during elections, expert advises Nigerians
Premiership club, Chelsea is reportedly considering a move for former Real Madrid boss Zinedine Zidaneas a replacement for Maurizio Sarri and his assistant Gianfranco Zola.
This comes after Chelsea’s humiliating 6 – 0 loss to Manchester City on Sunday that saw them slump to sixth place, with the club current Maurizio Sarri’s future hanging in the balance.
According to The Sun UK, Sarri is running out of backers among the Stamford Bridge hierarchy and talks have taken place among top brass at Chelsea about when they should make their move for French coach Zinedine Zidane.
Zidane who won his third straight Champions League crown with Real Madrid last year has been out of work since stepping down from his role.