- Osun governor approves composition of customary courts
- Osun says 769 of its workforce forged certificates to secure job
- Osun monarchs hail Nigerian Army for approving construction of age-long Kuta-Ede bridge
- I’m far more educationally qualified than Atiku - Buhari
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson celebrates his daughter Tia's 1st birthday with sweet snap
National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Adams Oshiomhole has questioned the morality of former President Olusegun Obasanjo’s alarm over alleged plans of the ruling party to rig the election.
Speaking in Ilorin, Kwara State, during the APC rally on Monday, Oshiomhole said he had evidence of Obasanjo’s use of policemen to snatch ballot boxes. However, he didn’t say if this happened during the election that made Obasanjo President in 1999 or the one that secured his re-election in 2003.
“He (Obasanjo) said he was warning that INEC, Police, Army, every government institution, should not be destroyed. I have the pictures where Obasanjo used policemen to snatch ballot boxes, even here in Kwara State.
In Kwara, they used arm robbers to terrorise the people on election day. Those who have been arrested for killing 32 people have confessed who gave them the arms. So, who is using the produce or unarmed armed robbers to terrorise people other than PDP?
I want to assure the international community… our victory will be transparent; we do not need to steal what belongs to us. We have travelled round the country; we have seen the people; they want Buhari” Oshiomhole said.