- FG to shut down Enugu airport for 'security reasons'
- Nigerian homosexuals are now the top asylum seekers in Canada - New Report
- I started robbing only women after losing N6m in sports betting - Abuja robbery suspect
- Former President Jonathan speaks on withdrawing ‘Billions’ from Nigerian treasury
- Jose Mourinho to return to management in July after Manchester United sacking
A woman and her child died after a tipper loaded with sand ran into them at Oshodi, Lagos state yesterday afternoon, Monday January 14th.
According to reports, the woman who sells satchet water [pure water] in the area was with other roadside traders selling their wares when the tipper lost control and rammed into them. Sadly, the woman and her child were the only ones who died in the accident.
See graphic photos below