- FG to shut down Enugu airport for 'security reasons'
- Nigerian homosexuals are now the top asylum seekers in Canada - New Report
- I started robbing only women after losing N6m in sports betting - Abuja robbery suspect
- Former President Jonathan speaks on withdrawing ‘Billions’ from Nigerian treasury
- Jose Mourinho to return to management in July after Manchester United sacking
Manchester United have finally decided to sign Napoli defender, Kalidou Koulibaly in this year’s summer transfer window.
Koulibaly was wanted by former Red Devils’ manager, Jose Mourinho before he was sacked by the club in December.
The Senegalese international last week Wednesday told Napoli’s board that he wants to join the Old Trafford club in this January transfer window.
But Napoli told the centre-back that they will not allow him to leave the club this month.
However, The Mirror UK is now reporting that Manchester United will make their move for Koulibaly in the coming summer window.
Manchester United will tackle Brighton in their next Premier League fixture on January 19 after defeating Tottenham Hotspur 1-0 at Wembley on Sunday.