- Four Nigerians make Forbes’ list of 13 black billionaires for 2019
- 'We started having issues in my marriage 3-months after I got pregnant' - Yvonne Jegede
- News of killing of couple in Ilare not true - Osun Police
- Nigerians voted Buhari in appreciation of his good governance - Osun gov
- Excitements as Catholic corps members In Orlu visit Bishop Ukwuoma
Manchester United midfielder, Paul Pogba, has hailed his side’s 1-0 victory over Tottenham Hotspur on Sunday.
Pogba, speaking after the game, admitted it was a “big test” and said a team performance was important.
“Obviously it was very important, it was a big test. Tottenham needed points and we needed points.
“A team performance was the key of the game and we did it. We’re really proud of it,” he said.
Marcus Rashford scored the only goal of the match in the first half, latching onto a long pass from Pogba, to finish past Hugo Lloris.
“It’s a great ball, but we’ve been training on this. We scored a goal and here we were prepared. We knew it would be very difficult.
“Rashford helped me with the run,i tried to give him the perfect pass,” Pogba added.
Spurs came out fighting in the second half, but could not find a way past an inspired David De Gea, who made an oustanding 11 saves at Wembley.