- Four Nigerians make Forbes’ list of 13 black billionaires for 2019
- 'We started having issues in my marriage 3-months after I got pregnant' - Yvonne Jegede
- News of killing of couple in Ilare not true - Osun Police
- Nigerians voted Buhari in appreciation of his good governance - Osun gov
- Excitements as Catholic corps members In Orlu visit Bishop Ukwuoma
Family and friends of a Nigerian lady, Jane Iyke, pictured above, are currently making frantic efforts to reach her after she left a disturbing note on her IG page earlier today.
In a post shared on Instagram, Jane asked everyone to take care of her children, a set of triplets plus one other, if she’s no more. She wrote;
”If I am no more, please reach out to my innocent triplets+1, they are unlucky to arrive in an evil family”.
According to her friends, her phone has been turned off and she is nowhere to be found. One of her friends said her nanny said Jane travelled this morning. Actress Toyin Abraham has also tried reaching out to her.
There are speculations that Jane’s husband got her angry after he bought his girlfriend a car recently.
Hopefully she is found safe and sound.