- 'It was fun while it lasted' - Usain Bolt gives up on professional football career
- Fans hold a vigil in France for Argentine striker Emiliano Sala after his plane vanishes over Channel Islands [Photos]
- Super Eagles captain Mikel Obi closes in on shock move to Middlesbrough
- More cash reportedly found in embattled CJN, Justice Walter Onnoghen’s accounts
- 'This plane seems like it is falling to pieces, send someone to find me' - Emiliano Sala's last WhatsApp audio note to friends
Family and friends of a Nigerian lady, Jane Iyke, pictured above, are currently making frantic efforts to reach her after she left a disturbing note on her IG page earlier today.
In a post shared on Instagram, Jane asked everyone to take care of her children, a set of triplets plus one other, if she’s no more. She wrote;
”If I am no more, please reach out to my innocent triplets+1, they are unlucky to arrive in an evil family”.
According to her friends, her phone has been turned off and she is nowhere to be found. One of her friends said her nanny said Jane travelled this morning. Actress Toyin Abraham has also tried reaching out to her.
There are speculations that Jane’s husband got her angry after he bought his girlfriend a car recently.
Hopefully she is found safe and sound.