- FG to shut down Enugu airport for 'security reasons'
- Nigerian homosexuals are now the top asylum seekers in Canada - New Report
- I started robbing only women after losing N6m in sports betting - Abuja robbery suspect
- Former President Jonathan speaks on withdrawing ‘Billions’ from Nigerian treasury
- Jose Mourinho to return to management in July after Manchester United sacking
Manchester United striker, Marcus Rashford has spoken on his side’s 1-0 victory over Tottenham Hotspur in the Premier League encounter at Wembley.
Rashford scored the only goal of the match to hand Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s men all three points against Spurs.
The England youngster admitted that the game against Tottenham was the most difficult game under Solskjaer.
“That’s the most difficult game, the hardest we have had to work for a result [under Solskjaer],” Rashford was quoted by Express UK as saying.
“But we put the work in. “It doesn’t matter, we got the points.
“The near post save from the corner was the best one!
“We played a different system against a team like this. This is what we have to do to beat the top teams.”
Rashford added: “It’s a good responsibility to be the main striker but everyone has chipped in. It was the keeper today.”