- FG to shut down Enugu airport for 'security reasons'
- Nigerian homosexuals are now the top asylum seekers in Canada - New Report
- I started robbing only women after losing N6m in sports betting - Abuja robbery suspect
- Former President Jonathan speaks on withdrawing ‘Billions’ from Nigerian treasury
- Jose Mourinho to return to management in July after Manchester United sacking
Tottenham Hotspur have admitted that they lost 1-0 to Manchester United on Sunday, because they failed to find a way past their goalkeeper, David De Gea.
A tweet on Spurs’ official handle after the game read: “FULL-TIME: We’re unable to find a way past De Gea in the second half and United take the points on a frustrating afternoon at Wembley. #COYS”
De Gea was in sensational form for the Red Devils, who claimed their sixth consecutive win under interim boss, Ole Gunnar Solskjaer.
The Spaniard made a remarkable 11 saves during the Wembley, the highest ever in a Premier League clash, to deny Dele Alli, Harry Kane and Fernando Llorente.
The win took United to 41 points in sixth place, but level with Arsenal who are above them on goals difference.
Spurs are third with 48 points.