- Transfer: Arsenal begin talks to sign James Rodriguez as Suarez deal collapses
- Chris Brown is arrested in Paris after a woman accused him of raping her in a Paris hotel
- I am not cut out for a boring Christian life'' - Tonto Dikeh replies critics
- #Oscars2019: Full list of nominations
- CCT adjourns Chief Justice of Nigeria's trial till Monday January 28th
No fewer than 150 Senior Advocates of Nigeria (SANs) have volunteered to represent the Chief Justice of Nigeria (CJN), Justice Walter Samuel Nkanu Onnoghen at his planned trail at the Code of Conduct Tribunal (CCT) tomorrow January 14th.
Recall that the federal government last Friday January 11th, filed a six count charge against the CJN over his alleged failure to declare his assets as required by law and for operating Bank Domiciliary Foreign Currency Accounts.
Constitutional lawyer, Sebastine Hon, SAN in a telephone chat with Daily Trust on Saturday said the number of eminent lawyers that have volunteered to defend the CJN might even be more than 150.