- FG to shut down Enugu airport for 'security reasons'
- Nigerian homosexuals are now the top asylum seekers in Canada - New Report
- I started robbing only women after losing N6m in sports betting - Abuja robbery suspect
- Former President Jonathan speaks on withdrawing ‘Billions’ from Nigerian treasury
- Jose Mourinho to return to management in July after Manchester United sacking
Chelsea manager, Maurizio Sarri has dismissed reports linking Brazilian forward, Willian with a move away from Stamford Bridge to join Barcelona this January transfer window.
Willian has been strongly linked with a move to the La Liga champions in recent days.
But Sarri, has now said that it is “impossible” for Chelsea to allow the 30-year-old leave the West London club this month.
Asked about Barcelona’s reported interest in Willian, Sarri was quoted by Sky Sports as saying on Friday: “I didn’t receive anything yesterday. I have no idea.
“You have to contact the club and ask about the market, because if you ask me about the market, you put me in trouble because I don’t know how to answer. As you know, Willian for us is very important.
“I think he can do better, he can do better because of his potential but he is really very important to us, so I think it is impossible to lose Willian in January.”
Sarri’s men will tackle Newcastle United in the Premier League fixture at Stamford Bridge on Saturday evening.