- FG to shut down Enugu airport for 'security reasons'
- Nigerian homosexuals are now the top asylum seekers in Canada - New Report
- I started robbing only women after losing N6m in sports betting - Abuja robbery suspect
- Former President Jonathan speaks on withdrawing ‘Billions’ from Nigerian treasury
- Jose Mourinho to return to management in July after Manchester United sacking
Manchester United interim boss, Ole Gunnar Solskajer, has insisted that Marcus Rashford can be in the same class as Harry Kane ahead of their showdown tomorrow.
Solskjaer takes his side to Wembley to face Tottenham on Sunday, and is convinced Rashford can prove he is just as lethal in front of goal as England skipper, Kane.
Rashford is thriving under Solskjaer, with three goals in his last four Premier League appearances.
“He can become a top, top striker.
“We can talk about Harry Kane and his class, and I’m sure Marcus [can get there] as well. He’s got the potential to get up there.
“He’s got frightening pace, he’s now become stronger and can hold the ball up for us. He’s a great link player and he’s been brought up here. He’s a very exciting player to work with.
“There were a couple of sessions here with the young kids – Chongy [Tahith Chong] and Angel [Gomes], him and Jesse [Lingard] – they played together in a certain way,” Solskjaer said according to the Mirror.