- FG to shut down Enugu airport for 'security reasons'
- Nigerian homosexuals are now the top asylum seekers in Canada - New Report
- I started robbing only women after losing N6m in sports betting - Abuja robbery suspect
- Former President Jonathan speaks on withdrawing ‘Billions’ from Nigerian treasury
- Jose Mourinho to return to management in July after Manchester United sacking
An overzealous follower of Tonto Dikeh took to her Instagram account to say a prayer for her that she will get back with her ex-husband, Olakunle Churchill, because it is “un-African to be a single parent”. But Tonto didn’t appreciate the prayer and she replied.
@tobi_nextlevel took to the comment section of a post shared by Tonto to write: “How I wish you and Daddy King can forget your difference and reunite again.”
Tonto quickly forbade the prayer, writing in all caps: “MAY GOD FORBID SUCH A PRAYER IJN.”
She added: “Thanks for the evil wishes, I know you intended well.”
But the follower maintained his stance and told Tonto that “all African women need a man in their life” because “it is not our thing in black race to live a life of single parent.”
But Tonto wouldn’t budge and she insisted that the prayer was an evil one and whatsoever prayer dished out this year which isn’t in her favour, she has to forbid and cast out.
See screenshots below.