- Four Nigerians make Forbes’ list of 13 black billionaires for 2019
- 'We started having issues in my marriage 3-months after I got pregnant' - Yvonne Jegede
- News of killing of couple in Ilare not true - Osun Police
- Nigerians voted Buhari in appreciation of his good governance - Osun gov
- Excitements as Catholic corps members In Orlu visit Bishop Ukwuoma
Kechi Okwuchi, one of the two survivors of the December 2005 Sosoliso plane crash, has undergone another surgery. Kechi took to her Instagram page to reveal she went for another surgery on Tuesday 8th of January 2019.
Posting photos from her hospital bed, Kechi wrote
“I had surgery this past Tuesday guys, so I’ve been off the grid for a bit?? I had a full thickness skin graft, which is basically cutting viable skin from one part of the body and pasting it elsewhere, in this case, my neck. The goal is to release tension caused by heavy scarring in my neck ..anyway! Day 3 post op and I’m feeling stronger already so I thank God!”
Kechi who has said a number of surgeries since she survived the Sosoliso Airlines Flight 1145 crash on December 10, 2005, was a finalist at the twelfth season of America’s Got Talent in 2017.