- Transfer: Arsenal begin talks to sign James Rodriguez as Suarez deal collapses
- Chris Brown is arrested in Paris after a woman accused him of raping her in a Paris hotel
- I am not cut out for a boring Christian life'' - Tonto Dikeh replies critics
- #Oscars2019: Full list of nominations
- CCT adjourns Chief Justice of Nigeria's trial till Monday January 28th
Kechi Okwuchi, one of the two survivors of the December 2005 Sosoliso plane crash, has undergone another surgery. Kechi took to her Instagram page to reveal she went for another surgery on Tuesday 8th of January 2019.
Posting photos from her hospital bed, Kechi wrote
“I had surgery this past Tuesday guys, so I’ve been off the grid for a bit?? I had a full thickness skin graft, which is basically cutting viable skin from one part of the body and pasting it elsewhere, in this case, my neck. The goal is to release tension caused by heavy scarring in my neck ..anyway! Day 3 post op and I’m feeling stronger already so I thank God!”
Kechi who has said a number of surgeries since she survived the Sosoliso Airlines Flight 1145 crash on December 10, 2005, was a finalist at the twelfth season of America’s Got Talent in 2017.