- FG to shut down Enugu airport for 'security reasons'
- Nigerian homosexuals are now the top asylum seekers in Canada - New Report
- I started robbing only women after losing N6m in sports betting - Abuja robbery suspect
- Former President Jonathan speaks on withdrawing ‘Billions’ from Nigerian treasury
- Jose Mourinho to return to management in July after Manchester United sacking
Rivers State born doctor, Aroloye Numbere has been recognized as Father of modern Macular Hole in Environmental Science by the International Agency for Standards and Ratings set out to identify brilliant scientists and academicians around the world through World Championship.
According to the award organisers, Aroloye Numbere plays a vital role in advancement of scientific knowledge in Environmental Sciences (Precipitation) as the World Championship-2018 in Environmental Sciences (Precipitation) acknowledged the outstanding international contributions and is selected based on international meritorious competition.
His research article emerged winner among 5897 nominations from 86 countries, screened for the World Championship 2018 in Environmental Sciences (Precipitation).
Aroloye was a lecturer at the Science laboratory technology, Polytechnic, Port Harcourt, between 2006-2008 and he currently teaches at the Department of Animal & Environmental Biology, University of Port Harcourt.