- FG to shut down Enugu airport for 'security reasons'
- Nigerian homosexuals are now the top asylum seekers in Canada - New Report
- I started robbing only women after losing N6m in sports betting - Abuja robbery suspect
- Former President Jonathan speaks on withdrawing ‘Billions’ from Nigerian treasury
- Jose Mourinho to return to management in July after Manchester United sacking
American rapper, Lil Uzi Vert shocked his fans on Friday night when he announced his decision to step away from music.
“I wanna take the time out to say I thank each and every one of my supporters but I’m done with Music. I deleted everything. I wanna be normal. I wanna wake up in 2013. You are free” he wrote on Instagram stories.
Uzi was expected to release his sophomore studio album, Eternal Atake, sometime in 2019. The Philly rapper had been teasing the project for a while, sharing singles, snippets, and controversial visuals.
During a concert in early December, Uzi told the crowd that the much-anticipated album was finally completed, though he didn’t share an expected release date.