- Four Nigerians make Forbes’ list of 13 black billionaires for 2019
- 'We started having issues in my marriage 3-months after I got pregnant' - Yvonne Jegede
- News of killing of couple in Ilare not true - Osun Police
- Nigerians voted Buhari in appreciation of his good governance - Osun gov
- Excitements as Catholic corps members In Orlu visit Bishop Ukwuoma
American rapper, Lil Uzi Vert shocked his fans on Friday night when he announced his decision to step away from music.
“I wanna take the time out to say I thank each and every one of my supporters but I’m done with Music. I deleted everything. I wanna be normal. I wanna wake up in 2013. You are free” he wrote on Instagram stories.
Uzi was expected to release his sophomore studio album, Eternal Atake, sometime in 2019. The Philly rapper had been teasing the project for a while, sharing singles, snippets, and controversial visuals.
During a concert in early December, Uzi told the crowd that the much-anticipated album was finally completed, though he didn’t share an expected release date.