- FG to shut down Enugu airport for 'security reasons'
- Nigerian homosexuals are now the top asylum seekers in Canada - New Report
- I started robbing only women after losing N6m in sports betting - Abuja robbery suspect
- Former President Jonathan speaks on withdrawing ‘Billions’ from Nigerian treasury
- Jose Mourinho to return to management in July after Manchester United sacking
Neymar Santos, father of Brazilian international Neymar Jr, has said joining Paris Saint-Germain from Barcelona is something his son has grown to regret.
He said Neymar has called Barcelona five times in an attempt to return to the Camp Nou.
Recall that the player left Barcelona in a controversial €222 million euro transfer in the summer of 2017.
Presently, Neymar is desperate to go back on his move to Paris and the player’s father spoke directly with Barcelona President, Josep Maria Bartomeu, pleading for the Catalans to offer his son an escape.
“He is disappointed and sorry,” El Mundo reports Neymar Santos as saying to the Barcelona president about his son.
He said the player also believes that PSG are lacking a “sporting project”.