- "No one knows tomorrow" woman says as her former boss during NYSC becomes a corps member serving in her state
- PDP members are disappointed Buhari refused to die after his illness- Lai Mohammed
- Adorable photo of Mikel Obi and his daughter
- ''I detest any religion or tradition that supports child marriage'' - actress Shan George
- 2019: Mohammed Junaid steps down as Donald Duke's running mate
The presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Atiku Abubakar has condemned President Muhammadu Buhari’s refusal to sign the Electoral Amendment Bill.
Buhari had for the third time withheld his assent to the bill.
This was disclosed by Buhari’s Senior Special Assistant on National Assembly Matters (Senate), Senator Ita Enang.
Addressing State House Correspondents at the Presidential Villa in Abuja, Enang refused to state Buhari’s reasons for his action.
Atiku on his Twitter page, urged Nigerians not to take President Buhari assurance of a free and fair 2019 election seriously.
The former Vice President stated that Buhari has again missed an opportunity to fulfill his promise to Nigerians.
Atiku wrote: “President, assurances that your administration will conduct free, fair and credible elections can not be taken seriously.
“For Nigerians and especially us in the opposition, you just missed an opportunity to walk the talk.”