- "No one knows tomorrow" woman says as her former boss during NYSC becomes a corps member serving in her state
- PDP members are disappointed Buhari refused to die after his illness- Lai Mohammed
- Adorable photo of Mikel Obi and his daughter
- ''I detest any religion or tradition that supports child marriage'' - actress Shan George
- 2019: Mohammed Junaid steps down as Donald Duke's running mate
Femi Afolabi-Brown, husband of the TVC presenter, Morayo Afolabi-Brown who has been in the news for the past week after she said she wouldn’t let him bath their daughter has risen in her defense.
According to him, ‘you need not fret about what my wife said on TV. My wife never in any way suggested I was a child molester. She stated her trust in her husband, then said she wouldn’t allow her husband bath her daughters. Then the most negative of souls twisted her statements and ran with it. But if you notice, the enlightened ones among the commenters understood her message and agreed with her’.
He went on to say that;
‘well, here is my take. I tell my daughters never to let any man put them on his laps, or touch them in certain places, or hold them in certain ways, or even see their nakedness. I personally extended those rules to myself to reinforce the teaching.
That is the modus operandi I have chosen in raising my own daughters. My wife merely spoke on TV as if she made those rules. Her mistake. In a nutshell, as long as my wife or a female person is available, I shall never bath any of my daughters.
Why should I, for God’s sake ? Others can be doing that in their own houses, but not in my house’.