- Osun govt embarks on revitalisation of general hospitals, 323 primary healthcare centres
- Here is what Festus Keyamo has to say about the postponement of the elections
- PDP alleges unavailability of materials in Osun day to elections
- Global Girls Network holds advocacy rally against rape In Osogbo, asks parents to promptly report cases
- Go out and vote, security agents will protect your lives, Osun gov tells voters, declares Friday public holiday
Manchester United boss, Jose Mourinho has taken a decision on midfielder, Paul Pogba’s chances of still playing for the club.
Manchester Evening News reports that Mourinho will play the midfielder despite their worsening relationship.
Mourinho and Pogba have been at loggerheads ever since a 2-0 defeat to Tottenham back in February.
Pogba was dropped for several big Manchester United matches this season and, despite winning the World Cup with France.
And Mourinho reportedly labelled Pogba a ‘virus’ after their 2-2 draw with Southampton last week.
The 25-year-old found himself benched for the Red Devils’ 2-2 draw with Arsenal on Wednesday.
Yet the newspaper say Mourinho will still play Pogba despite doubts over his mental state.
It is said thatbbecause of the midfielder’s ability, Mourinho will still give him game time.
Pogba has been tipped to leave for Barcelona or Juventus.