- How Osun residents contributed N1.5m ransom that freed kidnapped traditional chief
- Newly elected APC legislators from Osun charged to be disciplined, selfless in service
- If chapter 2 of 1999 constitution can be enforced, Nigeria's democracy will be strong- Oyetola
- Engage public officials in critical criticism like in military era, varsity professor charges journalists
- Osogbo council chair denies working against interests of APC, Oyetola's govt
Manchester United boss, Jose Mourinho has taken a decision on midfielder, Paul Pogba’s chances of still playing for the club.
Manchester Evening News reports that Mourinho will play the midfielder despite their worsening relationship.
Mourinho and Pogba have been at loggerheads ever since a 2-0 defeat to Tottenham back in February.
Pogba was dropped for several big Manchester United matches this season and, despite winning the World Cup with France.
And Mourinho reportedly labelled Pogba a ‘virus’ after their 2-2 draw with Southampton last week.
The 25-year-old found himself benched for the Red Devils’ 2-2 draw with Arsenal on Wednesday.
Yet the newspaper say Mourinho will still play Pogba despite doubts over his mental state.
It is said thatbbecause of the midfielder’s ability, Mourinho will still give him game time.
Pogba has been tipped to leave for Barcelona or Juventus.