- LAUTECH graduate burns his Bsc, NYSC certificates after 5 years of joblessness
- How Osun residents contributed N1.5m ransom that freed kidnapped traditional chief
- Newly elected APC legislators from Osun charged to be disciplined, selfless in service
- If chapter 2 of 1999 constitution can be enforced, Nigeria's democracy will be strong- Oyetola
- Engage public officials in critical criticism like in military era, varsity professor charges journalists
Manchester United manager, Jose Mourinho, has insisted that none of his players has asked to leave during the January transfer window.
Mourinho has struggled to maintain a regular starting lineup this season, having made 46 total changes in the first 15 Premier League matches of the campaign.
Also, a total of seven players are entering the last few months of their contract: Antonio Valencia, Andreas Pereira, Matteo Darmian, Phil Jones, Chris Smalling, Anthony Martial and loanee James Wilson.
Rumours have also continued to swirl surrounding the futures of Paul Pogba and Alexis Sanchez.
Still, Mourinho insists that no one has asked to leave in January.
“No,” Mourinho stressed when asked if any players had come to him about departing the team.
“Nobody asked me. Nobody at all.”