- "No one knows tomorrow" woman says as her former boss during NYSC becomes a corps member serving in her state
- PDP members are disappointed Buhari refused to die after his illness- Lai Mohammed
- Adorable photo of Mikel Obi and his daughter
- ''I detest any religion or tradition that supports child marriage'' - actress Shan George
- 2019: Mohammed Junaid steps down as Donald Duke's running mate
Manchester United manager, Jose Mourinho, has insisted that none of his players has asked to leave during the January transfer window.
Mourinho has struggled to maintain a regular starting lineup this season, having made 46 total changes in the first 15 Premier League matches of the campaign.
Also, a total of seven players are entering the last few months of their contract: Antonio Valencia, Andreas Pereira, Matteo Darmian, Phil Jones, Chris Smalling, Anthony Martial and loanee James Wilson.
Rumours have also continued to swirl surrounding the futures of Paul Pogba and Alexis Sanchez.
Still, Mourinho insists that no one has asked to leave in January.
“No,” Mourinho stressed when asked if any players had come to him about departing the team.
“Nobody asked me. Nobody at all.”