- Osun govt embarks on revitalisation of general hospitals, 323 primary healthcare centres
- Here is what Festus Keyamo has to say about the postponement of the elections
- PDP alleges unavailability of materials in Osun day to elections
- Global Girls Network holds advocacy rally against rape In Osogbo, asks parents to promptly report cases
- Go out and vote, security agents will protect your lives, Osun gov tells voters, declares Friday public holiday
Manchester United manager, Jose Mourinho, has insisted that none of his players has asked to leave during the January transfer window.
Mourinho has struggled to maintain a regular starting lineup this season, having made 46 total changes in the first 15 Premier League matches of the campaign.
Also, a total of seven players are entering the last few months of their contract: Antonio Valencia, Andreas Pereira, Matteo Darmian, Phil Jones, Chris Smalling, Anthony Martial and loanee James Wilson.
Rumours have also continued to swirl surrounding the futures of Paul Pogba and Alexis Sanchez.
Still, Mourinho insists that no one has asked to leave in January.
“No,” Mourinho stressed when asked if any players had come to him about departing the team.
“Nobody asked me. Nobody at all.”