- LAUTECH graduate burns his Bsc, NYSC certificates after 5 years of joblessness
- How Osun residents contributed N1.5m ransom that freed kidnapped traditional chief
- Newly elected APC legislators from Osun charged to be disciplined, selfless in service
- If chapter 2 of 1999 constitution can be enforced, Nigeria's democracy will be strong- Oyetola
- Engage public officials in critical criticism like in military era, varsity professor charges journalists
Chelsea manager, Maurizio Sarri, faces no fresh injury concerns ahead of Saturday’s match against Manchester City.
Eden Hazard has returned to full fitness, after missing a few games with a slight injury.
Sarri will however have to choose between Alvaro Morata and Olivier Giroud to lead the line, as he seeks to bounce back from a 2-1 defeat at Wolves in midweek.
The Blues are yet to lose at home, but will have to contain the firepower of Pep Guardiola’s men at Stamford Bridge, to keep the run going.
Goalkeepers: Arrizabalaga, Caballero, Green
Defenders: Rudiger, Alonso, Zappacosta, Cahill, Christensen, Azpilicueta, Luiz, Palmieri
Midfielders: Fabregas, Jorginho, Drinkwater, Kante, Barkley, Loftus-Cheek, Kovacic
Forwards: Hazard, Pedro, Giroud, Willian, Morata
Potential Chelsea XI: Kepa; Azpilicueta, Rudiger, Luiz, Alonso; Kante, Jorginho, Kovacic; Pedro, Giroud, Hazard.