- "No one knows tomorrow" woman says as her former boss during NYSC becomes a corps member serving in her state
- PDP members are disappointed Buhari refused to die after his illness- Lai Mohammed
- Adorable photo of Mikel Obi and his daughter
- ''I detest any religion or tradition that supports child marriage'' - actress Shan George
- 2019: Mohammed Junaid steps down as Donald Duke's running mate
Chelsea manager, Maurizio Sarri, faces no fresh injury concerns ahead of Saturday’s match against Manchester City.
Eden Hazard has returned to full fitness, after missing a few games with a slight injury.
Sarri will however have to choose between Alvaro Morata and Olivier Giroud to lead the line, as he seeks to bounce back from a 2-1 defeat at Wolves in midweek.
The Blues are yet to lose at home, but will have to contain the firepower of Pep Guardiola’s men at Stamford Bridge, to keep the run going.
Goalkeepers: Arrizabalaga, Caballero, Green
Defenders: Rudiger, Alonso, Zappacosta, Cahill, Christensen, Azpilicueta, Luiz, Palmieri
Midfielders: Fabregas, Jorginho, Drinkwater, Kante, Barkley, Loftus-Cheek, Kovacic
Forwards: Hazard, Pedro, Giroud, Willian, Morata
Potential Chelsea XI: Kepa; Azpilicueta, Rudiger, Luiz, Alonso; Kante, Jorginho, Kovacic; Pedro, Giroud, Hazard.