- Osun govt embarks on revitalisation of general hospitals, 323 primary healthcare centres
- Here is what Festus Keyamo has to say about the postponement of the elections
- PDP alleges unavailability of materials in Osun day to elections
- Global Girls Network holds advocacy rally against rape In Osogbo, asks parents to promptly report cases
- Go out and vote, security agents will protect your lives, Osun gov tells voters, declares Friday public holiday
Chelsea manager, Maurizio Sarri, faces no fresh injury concerns ahead of Saturday’s match against Manchester City.
Eden Hazard has returned to full fitness, after missing a few games with a slight injury.
Sarri will however have to choose between Alvaro Morata and Olivier Giroud to lead the line, as he seeks to bounce back from a 2-1 defeat at Wolves in midweek.
The Blues are yet to lose at home, but will have to contain the firepower of Pep Guardiola’s men at Stamford Bridge, to keep the run going.
Goalkeepers: Arrizabalaga, Caballero, Green
Defenders: Rudiger, Alonso, Zappacosta, Cahill, Christensen, Azpilicueta, Luiz, Palmieri
Midfielders: Fabregas, Jorginho, Drinkwater, Kante, Barkley, Loftus-Cheek, Kovacic
Forwards: Hazard, Pedro, Giroud, Willian, Morata
Potential Chelsea XI: Kepa; Azpilicueta, Rudiger, Luiz, Alonso; Kante, Jorginho, Kovacic; Pedro, Giroud, Hazard.