- Osun LG chair appears before Assembly's committee over alleged misappropriation of N270m allocation
- nsecurity: Fani-Kayode blasts FG for asking Obasanjo to withdraw comments on ‘Islamization, Fulanization of Nigeria’
- EPL: Chelsea ordered to pay Conte £9million
- Solskjaer 'offers Paul Pogba captaincy at Manchester United' in bid to convince him to stay and shun Real Madrid move
- 2019 Copa America: Argentina releases 23-man squad, drops Icardi [Full list]
Kevin de Bruyne and Sergio Aguero were both missing from the Manchester City side, which has travelled down to face Chelsea in the Premier League fixture on Saturday.
Pep Guardiola and his team travelled down to London on Friday afternoon, ahead of the crunch match at Stamford Bridge.
City go into the match 10 points ahead of Chelsea in the league.
Guardiola is spoilt for choice in the wide areas with Raheem Sterling, Riyad Mahrez and Leroy Sane all fit and available.
The champions have already secured victory over Chelsea once this season, in the Community Shield back in August.
Confirmed Manchester City squad members vs Chelsea
Goalkeepers: Ederson, Muric, Grimshaw.
Defenders: Laporte, Delph, Danilo, Otamendi, Stones, Kompany, Walker.
Midfielders: Gundogan, Silva, Foden, Fernandinho.
Forwards: Sterling, Sane, Mahrez, Jesus.