- "No one knows tomorrow" woman says as her former boss during NYSC becomes a corps member serving in her state
- PDP members are disappointed Buhari refused to die after his illness- Lai Mohammed
- Adorable photo of Mikel Obi and his daughter
- ''I detest any religion or tradition that supports child marriage'' - actress Shan George
- 2019: Mohammed Junaid steps down as Donald Duke's running mate
Kevin de Bruyne and Sergio Aguero were both missing from the Manchester City side, which has travelled down to face Chelsea in the Premier League fixture on Saturday.
Pep Guardiola and his team travelled down to London on Friday afternoon, ahead of the crunch match at Stamford Bridge.
City go into the match 10 points ahead of Chelsea in the league.
Guardiola is spoilt for choice in the wide areas with Raheem Sterling, Riyad Mahrez and Leroy Sane all fit and available.
The champions have already secured victory over Chelsea once this season, in the Community Shield back in August.
Confirmed Manchester City squad members vs Chelsea
Goalkeepers: Ederson, Muric, Grimshaw.
Defenders: Laporte, Delph, Danilo, Otamendi, Stones, Kompany, Walker.
Midfielders: Gundogan, Silva, Foden, Fernandinho.
Forwards: Sterling, Sane, Mahrez, Jesus.