- Osun govt embarks on revitalisation of general hospitals, 323 primary healthcare centres
- Here is what Festus Keyamo has to say about the postponement of the elections
- PDP alleges unavailability of materials in Osun day to elections
- Global Girls Network holds advocacy rally against rape In Osogbo, asks parents to promptly report cases
- Go out and vote, security agents will protect your lives, Osun gov tells voters, declares Friday public holiday
President Muhammadu Buhari has approved the appointment of nine new Permanent Secretaries in the Federal Civil Service.
This was contained in a statement signed by the Head of the Civil Service of the Federation, Mrs. Winifred Oyo-Ita.
The list of the successful Federal Permanent Secretaries and their states of origin are as follows: Dr. Bakari Wadinga from Adamawa; Dr. M.K. Dikwa, Borno, State; Dr. Ajani Magdalene N. Olor from Delta; Mr. Umakhihe Ernest Afolabi, Edo; Mr. Mbaeri Maurice Nnamdi, Imo; Mr. Babatunde Lawal, Lagos; Engr. Festus Yusuf Narai Daudu, Nasarawa State; Mr. Abel Olumuyiwa Enitan, Osun and Dr. Musa Hanafi Moriki from Zamfara State .
Oyo-Ita said that new Permanent Secretaries who are yet to be assigned to a portfolio, would be assigned to their places of work after they have been sworn in.
The statement added that their swearing in and assignment of portfolios will be announced in due course.