- PDP members are disappointed Buhari refused to die after his illness- Lai Mohammed
- Adorable photo of Mikel Obi and his daughter
- ''I detest any religion or tradition that supports child marriage'' - actress Shan George
- 2019: Mohammed Junaid steps down as Donald Duke's running mate
- VP Yemi Osinbajo, Yakubu Gowon, Pastor Adeboye attend presidential Christmas Carol at the State House (Photos)
President Muhammadu Buhari has approved the appointment of nine new Permanent Secretaries in the Federal Civil Service.
This was contained in a statement signed by the Head of the Civil Service of the Federation, Mrs. Winifred Oyo-Ita.
The list of the successful Federal Permanent Secretaries and their states of origin are as follows: Dr. Bakari Wadinga from Adamawa; Dr. M.K. Dikwa, Borno, State; Dr. Ajani Magdalene N. Olor from Delta; Mr. Umakhihe Ernest Afolabi, Edo; Mr. Mbaeri Maurice Nnamdi, Imo; Mr. Babatunde Lawal, Lagos; Engr. Festus Yusuf Narai Daudu, Nasarawa State; Mr. Abel Olumuyiwa Enitan, Osun and Dr. Musa Hanafi Moriki from Zamfara State .
Oyo-Ita said that new Permanent Secretaries who are yet to be assigned to a portfolio, would be assigned to their places of work after they have been sworn in.
The statement added that their swearing in and assignment of portfolios will be announced in due course.