- How Osun residents contributed N1.5m ransom that freed kidnapped traditional chief
- Newly elected APC legislators from Osun charged to be disciplined, selfless in service
- If chapter 2 of 1999 constitution can be enforced, Nigeria's democracy will be strong- Oyetola
- Engage public officials in critical criticism like in military era, varsity professor charges journalists
- Osogbo council chair denies working against interests of APC, Oyetola's govt
President Muhammadu Buhari has approved the appointment of nine new Permanent Secretaries in the Federal Civil Service.
This was contained in a statement signed by the Head of the Civil Service of the Federation, Mrs. Winifred Oyo-Ita.
The list of the successful Federal Permanent Secretaries and their states of origin are as follows: Dr. Bakari Wadinga from Adamawa; Dr. M.K. Dikwa, Borno, State; Dr. Ajani Magdalene N. Olor from Delta; Mr. Umakhihe Ernest Afolabi, Edo; Mr. Mbaeri Maurice Nnamdi, Imo; Mr. Babatunde Lawal, Lagos; Engr. Festus Yusuf Narai Daudu, Nasarawa State; Mr. Abel Olumuyiwa Enitan, Osun and Dr. Musa Hanafi Moriki from Zamfara State .
Oyo-Ita said that new Permanent Secretaries who are yet to be assigned to a portfolio, would be assigned to their places of work after they have been sworn in.
The statement added that their swearing in and assignment of portfolios will be announced in due course.