- LAUTECH graduate burns his Bsc, NYSC certificates after 5 years of joblessness
- How Osun residents contributed N1.5m ransom that freed kidnapped traditional chief
- Newly elected APC legislators from Osun charged to be disciplined, selfless in service
- If chapter 2 of 1999 constitution can be enforced, Nigeria's democracy will be strong- Oyetola
- Engage public officials in critical criticism like in military era, varsity professor charges journalists
Basketball star and Khloe Kardashian’s babydaddy, Tristan Thompson has been fined $15,000 for flipping the middle finger at fans during Cleveland Cavaliers-Brooklyn Nets game
The 27-year-old power forward who plays for the Cleveland Cavaliers was on Monday seen flipping off courtside fans at the Brooklyn Nets’ Barclays Center.
The incident happened towards the end of the game after the Nets missed the basket.
The Nets were attempting to score a three-pointer before the game buzzer rang, with the Cavaliers winning the game by two points – 99 – 97 against the Nets.
On Thursday, NBA disciplinary officials said the athlete was fined $15,000 for ‘making an inappropriate gesture toward a spectator,’ via People.