- Osun govt embarks on revitalisation of general hospitals, 323 primary healthcare centres
- Here is what Festus Keyamo has to say about the postponement of the elections
- PDP alleges unavailability of materials in Osun day to elections
- Global Girls Network holds advocacy rally against rape In Osogbo, asks parents to promptly report cases
- Go out and vote, security agents will protect your lives, Osun gov tells voters, declares Friday public holiday
Basketball star and Khloe Kardashian’s babydaddy, Tristan Thompson has been fined $15,000 for flipping the middle finger at fans during Cleveland Cavaliers-Brooklyn Nets game
The 27-year-old power forward who plays for the Cleveland Cavaliers was on Monday seen flipping off courtside fans at the Brooklyn Nets’ Barclays Center.
The incident happened towards the end of the game after the Nets missed the basket.
The Nets were attempting to score a three-pointer before the game buzzer rang, with the Cavaliers winning the game by two points – 99 – 97 against the Nets.
On Thursday, NBA disciplinary officials said the athlete was fined $15,000 for ‘making an inappropriate gesture toward a spectator,’ via People.