- "No one knows tomorrow" woman says as her former boss during NYSC becomes a corps member serving in her state
- PDP members are disappointed Buhari refused to die after his illness- Lai Mohammed
- Adorable photo of Mikel Obi and his daughter
- ''I detest any religion or tradition that supports child marriage'' - actress Shan George
- 2019: Mohammed Junaid steps down as Donald Duke's running mate
Basketball star and Khloe Kardashian’s babydaddy, Tristan Thompson has been fined $15,000 for flipping the middle finger at fans during Cleveland Cavaliers-Brooklyn Nets game
The 27-year-old power forward who plays for the Cleveland Cavaliers was on Monday seen flipping off courtside fans at the Brooklyn Nets’ Barclays Center.
The incident happened towards the end of the game after the Nets missed the basket.
The Nets were attempting to score a three-pointer before the game buzzer rang, with the Cavaliers winning the game by two points – 99 – 97 against the Nets.
On Thursday, NBA disciplinary officials said the athlete was fined $15,000 for ‘making an inappropriate gesture toward a spectator,’ via People.