- Osun govt embarks on revitalisation of general hospitals, 323 primary healthcare centres
- Here is what Festus Keyamo has to say about the postponement of the elections
- PDP alleges unavailability of materials in Osun day to elections
- Global Girls Network holds advocacy rally against rape In Osogbo, asks parents to promptly report cases
- Go out and vote, security agents will protect your lives, Osun gov tells voters, declares Friday public holiday
Diddy has called out for help weeks after losing the mother of 3 of his kids, Kim Porter.
The rap mogul took to Instagram to reveal that the pain he’s feeling is too much and won’t go away. He said money isn’t helping either and has asked the public to pray for him.
See his cry for help below.