- LAUTECH graduate burns his Bsc, NYSC certificates after 5 years of joblessness
- How Osun residents contributed N1.5m ransom that freed kidnapped traditional chief
- Newly elected APC legislators from Osun charged to be disciplined, selfless in service
- If chapter 2 of 1999 constitution can be enforced, Nigeria's democracy will be strong- Oyetola
- Engage public officials in critical criticism like in military era, varsity professor charges journalists
The Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, has appointed the Administrative Secretary, Delta State, Mrs. Rose Orianran-Anthony, as Secretary to the Commission
Her appointment will run for a four-year term, with effect from 6th December, 2018.
INEC revealed this in a letter on its verified Twitter handle, @inecnigeria.
The tweet read: “The Commission has appointed the Administrative Secretary, Delta State, Mrs. Rose Orianran-Anthony as Secretary to the Commission for a Four-year term with effect from 6th December 2018.”