- Osun govt embarks on revitalisation of general hospitals, 323 primary healthcare centres
- Here is what Festus Keyamo has to say about the postponement of the elections
- PDP alleges unavailability of materials in Osun day to elections
- Global Girls Network holds advocacy rally against rape In Osogbo, asks parents to promptly report cases
- Go out and vote, security agents will protect your lives, Osun gov tells voters, declares Friday public holiday
The Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, has appointed the Administrative Secretary, Delta State, Mrs. Rose Orianran-Anthony, as Secretary to the Commission
Her appointment will run for a four-year term, with effect from 6th December, 2018.
INEC revealed this in a letter on its verified Twitter handle, @inecnigeria.
The tweet read: “The Commission has appointed the Administrative Secretary, Delta State, Mrs. Rose Orianran-Anthony as Secretary to the Commission for a Four-year term with effect from 6th December 2018.”