- How Osun residents contributed N1.5m ransom that freed kidnapped traditional chief
- Newly elected APC legislators from Osun charged to be disciplined, selfless in service
- If chapter 2 of 1999 constitution can be enforced, Nigeria's democracy will be strong- Oyetola
- Engage public officials in critical criticism like in military era, varsity professor charges journalists
- Osogbo council chair denies working against interests of APC, Oyetola's govt
Tonto Dikeh and her son King Andre stepped out looking colourful for an old school themed end of year party organised by King Andre’s school.
Tonto shared the photos in a series of IG posts.
The caption on one of her post reads:
King Andre if you don’t marry Oyibo and give me ehn, I wouldn’t forgive you for making me so childish when you marry ooo!!!