- "No one knows tomorrow" woman says as her former boss during NYSC becomes a corps member serving in her state
- PDP members are disappointed Buhari refused to die after his illness- Lai Mohammed
- Adorable photo of Mikel Obi and his daughter
- ''I detest any religion or tradition that supports child marriage'' - actress Shan George
- 2019: Mohammed Junaid steps down as Donald Duke's running mate
Comedienne, Helen Paul has revealed some of the jobs she had to do years ago in order to make ends meet.
Helen disclosed that she sold satchet water popularly known as pure water as an undergraduate at the University of Lagos. She also modelled but didn’t succeed at that, she then tried being a makeup artist but clients were not forthcoming.
According to Helen, her life has since turned around as she now gets calls from banks asking what they can do for her.
Read her story below.