- LAUTECH graduate burns his Bsc, NYSC certificates after 5 years of joblessness
- How Osun residents contributed N1.5m ransom that freed kidnapped traditional chief
- Newly elected APC legislators from Osun charged to be disciplined, selfless in service
- If chapter 2 of 1999 constitution can be enforced, Nigeria's democracy will be strong- Oyetola
- Engage public officials in critical criticism like in military era, varsity professor charges journalists
Comedienne, Helen Paul has revealed some of the jobs she had to do years ago in order to make ends meet.
Helen disclosed that she sold satchet water popularly known as pure water as an undergraduate at the University of Lagos. She also modelled but didn’t succeed at that, she then tried being a makeup artist but clients were not forthcoming.
According to Helen, her life has since turned around as she now gets calls from banks asking what they can do for her.
Read her story below.