- Osun govt embarks on revitalisation of general hospitals, 323 primary healthcare centres
- Here is what Festus Keyamo has to say about the postponement of the elections
- PDP alleges unavailability of materials in Osun day to elections
- Global Girls Network holds advocacy rally against rape In Osogbo, asks parents to promptly report cases
- Go out and vote, security agents will protect your lives, Osun gov tells voters, declares Friday public holiday
Comedienne, Helen Paul has revealed some of the jobs she had to do years ago in order to make ends meet.
Helen disclosed that she sold satchet water popularly known as pure water as an undergraduate at the University of Lagos. She also modelled but didn’t succeed at that, she then tried being a makeup artist but clients were not forthcoming.
According to Helen, her life has since turned around as she now gets calls from banks asking what they can do for her.
Read her story below.