- LAUTECH graduate burns his Bsc, NYSC certificates after 5 years of joblessness
- How Osun residents contributed N1.5m ransom that freed kidnapped traditional chief
- Newly elected APC legislators from Osun charged to be disciplined, selfless in service
- If chapter 2 of 1999 constitution can be enforced, Nigeria's democracy will be strong- Oyetola
- Engage public officials in critical criticism like in military era, varsity professor charges journalists
Legendary singer, 2face Idibia and his wife, Annie, grace the December edition of leading lifestyle magazine, Genevieve. The couple who got married in 2013, spoke about their marriage, career and 2face Idibia’s many children.
2face in the interview, disclosed how having many children from different women almost sent him into depression
”Having so many children from different women at such a young age almost sent me into depression’ – 2face tells Genevieve magazine. I drank alot because people laughed at me and called me names. Nobody cared that I was an artiste or that I hard worked so hard” he said
2face has seven children. Two with Annie, Two with Sumbo Ajaba-Adeoye and Three with Pero Adeniyi.