- Osun govt embarks on revitalisation of general hospitals, 323 primary healthcare centres
- Here is what Festus Keyamo has to say about the postponement of the elections
- PDP alleges unavailability of materials in Osun day to elections
- Global Girls Network holds advocacy rally against rape In Osogbo, asks parents to promptly report cases
- Go out and vote, security agents will protect your lives, Osun gov tells voters, declares Friday public holiday
Legendary singer, 2face Idibia and his wife, Annie, grace the December edition of leading lifestyle magazine, Genevieve. The couple who got married in 2013, spoke about their marriage, career and 2face Idibia’s many children.
2face in the interview, disclosed how having many children from different women almost sent him into depression
”Having so many children from different women at such a young age almost sent me into depression’ – 2face tells Genevieve magazine. I drank alot because people laughed at me and called me names. Nobody cared that I was an artiste or that I hard worked so hard” he said
2face has seven children. Two with Annie, Two with Sumbo Ajaba-Adeoye and Three with Pero Adeniyi.