- Osun govt embarks on revitalisation of general hospitals, 323 primary healthcare centres
- Here is what Festus Keyamo has to say about the postponement of the elections
- PDP alleges unavailability of materials in Osun day to elections
- Global Girls Network holds advocacy rally against rape In Osogbo, asks parents to promptly report cases
- Go out and vote, security agents will protect your lives, Osun gov tells voters, declares Friday public holiday
Bournemouth, who face high-flying Liverpool on Saturday, said scans on Wednesday revealed the 21-year-old had ruptured the anterior cruciate ligament in his right knee.
“We are all devastated for Lewis,” Bournemouth manager Eddie Howe told the club website on Thursday.
“But Lewis is a strong character who only has to look around our dressing room for inspiration of how an injury like this is merely a setback and to know that he can come back better than ever.”
Cook, an England under-21 captain who joined Bournemouth from Leeds United in July 2016, has made 15 appearances for the club this season.
Bournemouth are seventh in the league, behind Everton and ahead of Manchester United on goal difference