- "No one knows tomorrow" woman says as her former boss during NYSC becomes a corps member serving in her state
- PDP members are disappointed Buhari refused to die after his illness- Lai Mohammed
- Adorable photo of Mikel Obi and his daughter
- ''I detest any religion or tradition that supports child marriage'' - actress Shan George
- 2019: Mohammed Junaid steps down as Donald Duke's running mate
Bournemouth, who face high-flying Liverpool on Saturday, said scans on Wednesday revealed the 21-year-old had ruptured the anterior cruciate ligament in his right knee.
“We are all devastated for Lewis,” Bournemouth manager Eddie Howe told the club website on Thursday.
“But Lewis is a strong character who only has to look around our dressing room for inspiration of how an injury like this is merely a setback and to know that he can come back better than ever.”
Cook, an England under-21 captain who joined Bournemouth from Leeds United in July 2016, has made 15 appearances for the club this season.
Bournemouth are seventh in the league, behind Everton and ahead of Manchester United on goal difference