- LAUTECH graduate burns his Bsc, NYSC certificates after 5 years of joblessness
- How Osun residents contributed N1.5m ransom that freed kidnapped traditional chief
- Newly elected APC legislators from Osun charged to be disciplined, selfless in service
- If chapter 2 of 1999 constitution can be enforced, Nigeria's democracy will be strong- Oyetola
- Engage public officials in critical criticism like in military era, varsity professor charges journalists
The Public Relations Officer of the Nigeria Police Office, Zone 2, Dolapo Badmus has warned young ladies and mothers to avoid yahoo boys like a plague because of the increasing ritual rates that leaves women vulnerable.
According to her, ‘too many young ladies are running after these so called Yahoo boys to gain and achieve material things. The danger now is that internet fraud seems not profitable for yahoo boys and their get rich quick syndrome has proplled them to ritual killings’.
She went on to say, ‘reports now indicate that Yahoo boys now kill and use their girlfriends, even their mothers to perfect their ritual dealings. Girls are hereby advised to avoid yahoo boys like plague and mothers with yahoo children are advised to fight this menace to a stand still’.