- Osun govt embarks on revitalisation of general hospitals, 323 primary healthcare centres
- Here is what Festus Keyamo has to say about the postponement of the elections
- PDP alleges unavailability of materials in Osun day to elections
- Global Girls Network holds advocacy rally against rape In Osogbo, asks parents to promptly report cases
- Go out and vote, security agents will protect your lives, Osun gov tells voters, declares Friday public holiday
The Public Relations Officer of the Nigeria Police Office, Zone 2, Dolapo Badmus has warned young ladies and mothers to avoid yahoo boys like a plague because of the increasing ritual rates that leaves women vulnerable.
According to her, ‘too many young ladies are running after these so called Yahoo boys to gain and achieve material things. The danger now is that internet fraud seems not profitable for yahoo boys and their get rich quick syndrome has proplled them to ritual killings’.
She went on to say, ‘reports now indicate that Yahoo boys now kill and use their girlfriends, even their mothers to perfect their ritual dealings. Girls are hereby advised to avoid yahoo boys like plague and mothers with yahoo children are advised to fight this menace to a stand still’.