- Alex Ekubo reacts to fan who asked him to help raise N7.5m for his education in Australia
- Lola Omotayo-Okoye and her kids dazzle in new photos
- EPL: Giroud speaks on leaving Chelsea for another club
- Iker Casillas speaks on re-joining Real Madrid
- LaLiga: Griezmann reveals Barcelona player that made him reject Camp Nou move
Former Arsenal defender, Paul Merson has predicted that Chelsea will beat the Gunners by 2 goals to 1 when they clash in Saturday’s Premier League fixture.
Merson expects the Blues to beat the Gunners this weekend at the Stamford Bridge.
Chelsea won their last EPL game 3-0 against Huddersfield Town last weekend, while Arsenal loss 2-0 to Manchester City.
Writing his weekly predictions for Sky Sports, Merson said: “Chelsea had a great result and Arsenal’s was disappointing.
“Say disappointing but I don’t know what everybody was expecting. That a new manager was going to come in and they’d wipe the floor with Man City?
“I’ll go with Chelsea, 2-1, I think they’ll just have too much for Arsenal.”