- Yahoo boy, Temitope Teslim bags 16 months jail term for Internet fraud
- Barcelona signs Holland midfielder Frenkie de Jong from Ajax for £65m
- PDP accuses APC of renting crowds at campaign rallies, slams Oshiomole
- FG drags National Broadcasting Commission DG, Modibbo Kawu, to court over alleged N2.5bn fraud
- 'Don’t relent, continue farming' - President Buhari tell Nigerians
Former Arsenal defender, Paul Merson has predicted that Chelsea will beat the Gunners by 2 goals to 1 when they clash in Saturday’s Premier League fixture.
Merson expects the Blues to beat the Gunners this weekend at the Stamford Bridge.
Chelsea won their last EPL game 3-0 against Huddersfield Town last weekend, while Arsenal loss 2-0 to Manchester City.
Writing his weekly predictions for Sky Sports, Merson said: “Chelsea had a great result and Arsenal’s was disappointing.
“Say disappointing but I don’t know what everybody was expecting. That a new manager was going to come in and they’d wipe the floor with Man City?
“I’ll go with Chelsea, 2-1, I think they’ll just have too much for Arsenal.”