- Four Nigerians make Forbes’ list of 13 black billionaires for 2019
- 'We started having issues in my marriage 3-months after I got pregnant' - Yvonne Jegede
- News of killing of couple in Ilare not true - Osun Police
- Nigerians voted Buhari in appreciation of his good governance - Osun gov
- Excitements as Catholic corps members In Orlu visit Bishop Ukwuoma
Former Arsenal defender, Paul Merson has predicted that Chelsea will beat the Gunners by 2 goals to 1 when they clash in Saturday’s Premier League fixture.
Merson expects the Blues to beat the Gunners this weekend at the Stamford Bridge.
Chelsea won their last EPL game 3-0 against Huddersfield Town last weekend, while Arsenal loss 2-0 to Manchester City.
Writing his weekly predictions for Sky Sports, Merson said: “Chelsea had a great result and Arsenal’s was disappointing.
“Say disappointing but I don’t know what everybody was expecting. That a new manager was going to come in and they’d wipe the floor with Man City?
“I’ll go with Chelsea, 2-1, I think they’ll just have too much for Arsenal.”