- Alex Ekubo reacts to fan who asked him to help raise N7.5m for his education in Australia
- Lola Omotayo-Okoye and her kids dazzle in new photos
- EPL: Giroud speaks on leaving Chelsea for another club
- Iker Casillas speaks on re-joining Real Madrid
- LaLiga: Griezmann reveals Barcelona player that made him reject Camp Nou move
Chelsea manager, Maurizio Sarri, has said that Eden Hazard can overtake Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo, to become the best player in the world.
Having returned to pre-season training only 13 days ago, Hazard was on the bench for last weekend’s 3-0 win over Huddersfield, but came on and set up a goal for Pedro.
However, he is in line to start Saturday’s London derby against Arsenal, as Sarri seeks his first home win.
“In the last five years, Cristiano has played like a striker. Messi like a striker, Eden sometimes like a winger.
“Eden can improve. We are talking about one of the most important players in Europe now but, in my opinion, he can improve more.
“He can be the first. It depends on him. The best for technical skill, the best for scoring, but I think it depends only on him. On his mind.
“Hazard, technically, is really one of the best in Europe at the moment. He has to work from the physical point of view, of course,” Sarri told reporters ahead of the game at Stamford Bridge.