- ''If you leave me water go carry you o'' - Chioma tells Davido
- Buhari would rather lose than rig 2019 elections - Femi Adesina
- Diddy's twins spotted out for the first time since the death of their mother
- Photo of LASU graduate’s original certificate found at a suya spot
- You are a true democrat, you will rise again - Buhari tells Jonathan
Liverpool legend, Mark Lawrenson has predicted that Chelsea will defeat Arsenal in Saturday’s Premier League fixture.
Lawrenson is backing the Blues to beat the Gunners this weekend at the Stamford Bridge.
Chelsea won their last EPL game 3-0 against Huddersfield Town last weekend, while Arsenal loss 2-0 to Manchester City.
“While the Gunners struggled against Manchester City, Chelsea were comfortable winners against Huddersfield, which was a great start for them,” Lawrenson told BBC Sport.
“This is an important game for both teams, just for the fact that, if Chelsea win, which I expect, they will go six points ahead of Arsenal in the race for the top four,” he said.