- Male nurse arrested after woman in coma for 14 years gives birth in hospital
- Yahoo boy, Temitope Teslim bags 16 months jail term for Internet fraud
- Barcelona signs Holland midfielder Frenkie de Jong from Ajax for £65m
- PDP accuses APC of renting crowds at campaign rallies, slams Oshiomole
- FG drags National Broadcasting Commission DG, Modibbo Kawu, to court over alleged N2.5bn fraud
Liverpool legend, Mark Lawrenson has predicted that Chelsea will defeat Arsenal in Saturday’s Premier League fixture.
Lawrenson is backing the Blues to beat the Gunners this weekend at the Stamford Bridge.
Chelsea won their last EPL game 3-0 against Huddersfield Town last weekend, while Arsenal loss 2-0 to Manchester City.
“While the Gunners struggled against Manchester City, Chelsea were comfortable winners against Huddersfield, which was a great start for them,” Lawrenson told BBC Sport.
“This is an important game for both teams, just for the fact that, if Chelsea win, which I expect, they will go six points ahead of Arsenal in the race for the top four,” he said.