- Four Nigerians make Forbes’ list of 13 black billionaires for 2019
- 'We started having issues in my marriage 3-months after I got pregnant' - Yvonne Jegede
- News of killing of couple in Ilare not true - Osun Police
- Nigerians voted Buhari in appreciation of his good governance - Osun gov
- Excitements as Catholic corps members In Orlu visit Bishop Ukwuoma
Liverpool legend, Mark Lawrenson has predicted that Chelsea will defeat Arsenal in Saturday’s Premier League fixture.
Lawrenson is backing the Blues to beat the Gunners this weekend at the Stamford Bridge.
Chelsea won their last EPL game 3-0 against Huddersfield Town last weekend, while Arsenal loss 2-0 to Manchester City.
“While the Gunners struggled against Manchester City, Chelsea were comfortable winners against Huddersfield, which was a great start for them,” Lawrenson told BBC Sport.
“This is an important game for both teams, just for the fact that, if Chelsea win, which I expect, they will go six points ahead of Arsenal in the race for the top four,” he said.