- Buhari would rather lose than rig 2019 elections - Femi Adesina
- Diddy's twins spotted out for the first time since the death of their mother
- Photo of LASU graduate’s original certificate found at a suya spot
- You are a true democrat, you will rise again - Buhari tells Jonathan
- Goodluck Jonathan reveals those behind his defeat In 2015
Popular Juju musician, Mr. Yinka Ayefela has sued the Oyo State Government over the planned demolition of his Music House, the building which houses his radio station, Fresh FM Ibadan.
The state government had marked the structure located on the Challenge-Toll Gate Road for demolition for allegedly contravening the state’s planning laws.
But, the owner, Ayefele on Thursday approached an Oyo State High Court sitting in Ibadan seeking to stop the planned demolition.
Ayefele’s counsel, Mr Olayinka Bolanle, in an exparte motion, filed before the court, sought for an order of the court restraining the state government from demolishing the property pending the determination of the suit.
Bolanle also stated that due process was followed in the construction of the structure while relevant approvals were obtained from the state’s departments and agencies associated with land and housing.
Justice I. Yerima, however, ordered the claimant to ensure service of the court process on the respondent and adjourned the case till Monday for the hearing of the ex-parte motion.