- Four Nigerians make Forbes’ list of 13 black billionaires for 2019
- 'We started having issues in my marriage 3-months after I got pregnant' - Yvonne Jegede
- News of killing of couple in Ilare not true - Osun Police
- Nigerians voted Buhari in appreciation of his good governance - Osun gov
- Excitements as Catholic corps members In Orlu visit Bishop Ukwuoma
Real Madrid captain, Sergio Ramos has finally spoken about his side’s 4-2 defeat to Atletico Madrid in the UEFA Super Cup played on Wednesday night.
Goals from Diego Costa (2), Saul Niguez and Koke secured the victory after extra time as Diego Simeone’s men secured their first major trophy of the season at the expense of their city rivals.
Ramos took to his official Twitter page, @SergioRamos, on Thursday night to promise that the Los Blancos will ‘make this badge win again’.
“We learn something from every defeat. We will make this badge win again.#HalaMadrid yesterday, today, tomorrow and forever,” Ramos twitted.
Ramos will captain the Julen Lopetegui’s men on Sunday against Getafe in their La Liga opener.