- Four Nigerians make Forbes’ list of 13 black billionaires for 2019
- 'We started having issues in my marriage 3-months after I got pregnant' - Yvonne Jegede
- News of killing of couple in Ilare not true - Osun Police
- Nigerians voted Buhari in appreciation of his good governance - Osun gov
- Excitements as Catholic corps members In Orlu visit Bishop Ukwuoma
Real Madrid have sent an official complaint to FIFA, over what they describe as an illegal approach by Inter Milan for their player, Luka Modric, ESPN reports.
President of the LaLiga giants, Florentino Perez, insisted earlier this month that the Croatia midfielder has a €750million release clause in his contract, which still has two years left to run.
However, a FIFA spokesperson has confirmed that Real Madrid have now reported Inter, over an alleged approach to the player without their consent.
There is also the matter of the Serie A side openly speaking about the player, with coach Luciano Spalletti saying recently that “we are trying to create the right conditions for him to join Inter Milan.”
Inter Director, Piero Ausilio reportedly said, “We’ll see” when asked about Modric, before they played Atletico Madrid at the Wanda Metropolitano in the International Champions Cup last weekend.
Italy’s transfer window closed on Friday, August 17 at 20:00 CET.