- Four Nigerians make Forbes’ list of 13 black billionaires for 2019
- 'We started having issues in my marriage 3-months after I got pregnant' - Yvonne Jegede
- News of killing of couple in Ilare not true - Osun Police
- Nigerians voted Buhari in appreciation of his good governance - Osun gov
- Excitements as Catholic corps members In Orlu visit Bishop Ukwuoma
Real Madrid are set to table £268 million to Paris Saint Germain in their last effort to sign Brazilian star, Neymar from the club this season.
The La Liga giants could launch a stunning bid for the PSG ace before the transfer window slams shut on August 31.
The Brazilian international only joined PSG a year ago but, despite an impressive performance at the Parc des Princes, a stunning move to Real Madrid could happen.
The La Liga giants have lost Cristiano Ronaldo to Juventus and, despite links to the likes of Eden Hazard, Robert Lewandowski and Kylian Mbappe, they are yet to sign a replacement.
Neymar is the great dream of Real Madrid president, Florentino Perez, who is supposedly willing to pay around £268million (€300m) to sign his top target.
And Spanish newspaper, Marca reports that a UEFA investigation into PSG’s finances is now key to any potential deal.
It is claimed in the publication that the governing body is looking into PSG’s relationship with their sponsors.
UEFA are reportedly looking into the fact that PSG’s sponsorship contracts are, “two-three times above what other teams receive.”
Marca also claimed that UEFA are exploring payments made by the club’s Qatar owners to determine whether they have anything to do with it.
UEFA’s appeal committee will come at the end of the month.
Real Madrid are seemingly waiting in the wings to make their move if things turn sour in Paris.