- Alex Ekubo reacts to fan who asked him to help raise N7.5m for his education in Australia
- Lola Omotayo-Okoye and her kids dazzle in new photos
- EPL: Giroud speaks on leaving Chelsea for another club
- Iker Casillas speaks on re-joining Real Madrid
- LaLiga: Griezmann reveals Barcelona player that made him reject Camp Nou move
Manchester United have offered midfielder, Paul Pogba a loyalty bonus of around £3.4million to reject any future offers from Barcelona.
According to Metro, UK, Pogba will receive the amount from United only if he stays at Old Trafford for the remainder of the month due to a clause in his contract.
Pogba has been heavily linked with a move to the Catalan club this summer.
The 25-year-old has had a strained relationship with United manager, Jose Mourinho over the past year but the situation reached an all-time low this week during a stunning training ground bust-up.
Pogba was made captain by Mourinho for United’s opening day win against Leicester and the 25-year-old scored from the penalty spot during a man-of-the-match display.
However, the France international did little to quash reports that he is unhappy at Old Trafford after the Red Devils’ clash with Leicester City last week, as he said: “There are things I can say and there are things that I cannot say, otherwise I will get fined.”