- "No one knows tomorrow" woman says as her former boss during NYSC becomes a corps member serving in her state
- PDP members are disappointed Buhari refused to die after his illness- Lai Mohammed
- Adorable photo of Mikel Obi and his daughter
- ''I detest any religion or tradition that supports child marriage'' - actress Shan George
- 2019: Mohammed Junaid steps down as Donald Duke's running mate
Former Liverpool and Real Madrid striker, Michael Owen, has predicted that Manchester United will defeat Brighton & Hove Albion by 1 goal to 0 in Sunday’s Premier League fixture.
Owen expects Jose Mourinho’s men to win this weekend when they battle Albion at the AMEX Stadium.
United head to the game following a 2-1 victory against Leicester City last week Friday at the Old Trafford.
Brighton on the other hand, were beaten by Watford 2-0 in their EPL opener.
Speaking in an interview with BetVictor, Owen said: “Brighton v Manchester United all eyes will be on Paul Pogba at the Amex.
“Brighton have invested heavily in the summer, but they failed to have a single shot on target at Vicarage Road in their 2-0 defeat to Watford on Saturday.
“Chris Hughton will be looking for a positive reaction from his side when United visit the Amex at the weekend.
“A Paul Pogba-inspired United got the start they needed against Leicester last Friday and I feel they will again get a result on the south coast, although I don’t expect to see many goals. Brighton 0-1 Manchester United,” he said.