- Here is what Festus Keyamo has to say about the postponement of the elections
- PDP alleges unavailability of materials in Osun day to elections
- Global Girls Network holds advocacy rally against rape In Osogbo, asks parents to promptly report cases
- Go out and vote, security agents will protect your lives, Osun gov tells voters, declares Friday public holiday
- Avoid acts that can instigate violence during elections, expert advises Nigerians
Former Liverpool and Real Madrid striker, Michael Owen, has predicted that Manchester United will defeat Brighton & Hove Albion by 1 goal to 0 in Sunday’s Premier League fixture.
Owen expects Jose Mourinho’s men to win this weekend when they battle Albion at the AMEX Stadium.
United head to the game following a 2-1 victory against Leicester City last week Friday at the Old Trafford.
Brighton on the other hand, were beaten by Watford 2-0 in their EPL opener.
Speaking in an interview with BetVictor, Owen said: “Brighton v Manchester United all eyes will be on Paul Pogba at the Amex.
“Brighton have invested heavily in the summer, but they failed to have a single shot on target at Vicarage Road in their 2-0 defeat to Watford on Saturday.
“Chris Hughton will be looking for a positive reaction from his side when United visit the Amex at the weekend.
“A Paul Pogba-inspired United got the start they needed against Leicester last Friday and I feel they will again get a result on the south coast, although I don’t expect to see many goals. Brighton 0-1 Manchester United,” he said.