- Four Nigerians make Forbes’ list of 13 black billionaires for 2019
- 'We started having issues in my marriage 3-months after I got pregnant' - Yvonne Jegede
- News of killing of couple in Ilare not true - Osun Police
- Nigerians voted Buhari in appreciation of his good governance - Osun gov
- Excitements as Catholic corps members In Orlu visit Bishop Ukwuoma
Former Vice president, Alhaji Abubakar Atiku has described President Mohammadu Buhari’s government as one replete with lies.
Atiku stated this when he visited the PDP secretariat in Enugu on Thursday.
Addressing the gathering at the party secretariat, Atiku said “This government is a government of liars.
“They promised three million jobs per annum but Nigeria has been losing three million jobs every year. This job loss has brought the worst form of insecurity in the country.”
Meanwhile, support groups had in the morning taken over roads leading to the Akanu Ibiam International Airport Enugu and practically congested traffic from Emene to GRA state office of the PDP where Atiku addressed party members.