- Alex Ekubo reacts to fan who asked him to help raise N7.5m for his education in Australia
- Lola Omotayo-Okoye and her kids dazzle in new photos
- EPL: Giroud speaks on leaving Chelsea for another club
- Iker Casillas speaks on re-joining Real Madrid
- LaLiga: Griezmann reveals Barcelona player that made him reject Camp Nou move
President Muhammadu Buhari on Thursday called the Bayelsa State Governor, Seriake Dickson over the death of his mother, Madam GoldCoast Dickson.
A tweet on the Presidency’s official Twitter handle said Buhari, who is currently on a 10-day vacation in London called Dickson to condole with him over the death of his mother.
“President @MBuhari today called Governor Seriake Dickson of Bayelsa State, to condole with him over the death of his mother, Madam GoldCoast Dickson,” the tweet read.
The 72-year-old died of breast cancer at the University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer Centre, Houston, Texas, United States.
Her death was disclosed by Governor Dickson through a statement by his Chief Press Secretary, Francis Ottah-Agbo few weeks ago.