- "No one knows tomorrow" woman says as her former boss during NYSC becomes a corps member serving in her state
- PDP members are disappointed Buhari refused to die after his illness- Lai Mohammed
- Adorable photo of Mikel Obi and his daughter
- ''I detest any religion or tradition that supports child marriage'' - actress Shan George
- 2019: Mohammed Junaid steps down as Donald Duke's running mate
Atletico Madrid striker, Diego Costa has disclosed that he admired fellow Spain teammate, Sergio Ramos after his side defeated Real Madrid 4-2 in the UEFA Super Cup played on Wednesday night at the A. Le Coq Arena in Tallinn, Estonia.
Costa, who scored two goals for Diego Simeone’s men, claimed that he shares a ‘big friendship’ with Ramos despite their altercation on the pitch.
The former Chelsea striker, however, said Ramos was a great player, adding that the Los Blancos captained helped him a lot at the national team.
“Everyone knows I admire Ramos. He is a really great player and he has shown year after year how good he is,” Metro quoted Costa as saying at post-match after Atletico win.
“We have a big friendship even though you could not see it today. He helped me a lot at the beginning when I was in the national team.
“So I respect him but we both know that on the pitch we must fight for our team. He’s a strong player always looking for the win, as do I.
“Whatever happens on the pitch, after the final whistle we shake hands and that’s the end of the story.”