- Reforms on SARS is not going to be cosmetic, we are correcting the abnormality and restoring order - Frank Mba
- Cristiano Ronaldo criticized for posting private jet selfie while plane carrying Emiliano Sala is still missing
- EPL: Sarri angry with Chelsea defender after 2-0 defeat to Arsenal
- Thierry Henry speaks on getting sacked as Monaco manager
- 'It was fun while it lasted' - Usain Bolt gives up on professional football career
Mathias Pogba has been turned down by a German third division side, KFC Uerdingen, because he is too fat, SportsMail reports.
Having been released by Sparta Rotterdam last year, the older brother to Paul Pogba is now without a club.
KFC Uerdingen took him on trial but decided against offering him a full-time contract.
Explaining the reason for letting the 27-year-old leave, Uerdingen boss, Stefan Kramer said: “Mathias has already gone. He would not have been able to improve our team.
“He is not yet in good enough shape physically.
“Mathias is a big guy, and he has a good body for a number nine. But he still has too many kilos around his hips.”
Pogba has struggled throughout his career to settle at a club having also had spells at Wrexham, Crewe Alexandra, Crawley and Partick Thistle.