- Alex Ekubo reacts to fan who asked him to help raise N7.5m for his education in Australia
- Lola Omotayo-Okoye and her kids dazzle in new photos
- EPL: Giroud speaks on leaving Chelsea for another club
- Iker Casillas speaks on re-joining Real Madrid
- LaLiga: Griezmann reveals Barcelona player that made him reject Camp Nou move
Super Eagles goalkeeper coach, Alloy Agu, has expressed shock over Victor Moses’ decision to quit the national team.
Moses, who featured for Nigeria at the 2018 World Cup in Russia, made the announcement via his social media pages on Wednesday.
Agu admitted that the Chelsea star will be missed in the squad.
“We love Moses so much. He has done so well for Nigeria. He has contributed so much to the success of the Super Eagles.
“He never gave any indication during Russia 2018 that he was discontented. He was very lively in camp, he is very respectful and always encouraging his colleagues.
“We never saw this coming, it is a shock to me and I wish he reconsider his decision, because Nigeria still needs him,” Agu told Vanguard.