- Reforms on SARS is not going to be cosmetic, we are correcting the abnormality and restoring order - Frank Mba
- Cristiano Ronaldo criticized for posting private jet selfie while plane carrying Emiliano Sala is still missing
- EPL: Sarri angry with Chelsea defender after 2-0 defeat to Arsenal
- Thierry Henry speaks on getting sacked as Monaco manager
- 'It was fun while it lasted' - Usain Bolt gives up on professional football career
Super Eagles goalkeeper coach, Alloy Agu, has expressed shock over Victor Moses’ decision to quit the national team.
Moses, who featured for Nigeria at the 2018 World Cup in Russia, made the announcement via his social media pages on Wednesday.
Agu admitted that the Chelsea star will be missed in the squad.
“We love Moses so much. He has done so well for Nigeria. He has contributed so much to the success of the Super Eagles.
“He never gave any indication during Russia 2018 that he was discontented. He was very lively in camp, he is very respectful and always encouraging his colleagues.
“We never saw this coming, it is a shock to me and I wish he reconsider his decision, because Nigeria still needs him,” Agu told Vanguard.