- Four Nigerians make Forbes’ list of 13 black billionaires for 2019
- 'We started having issues in my marriage 3-months after I got pregnant' - Yvonne Jegede
- News of killing of couple in Ilare not true - Osun Police
- Nigerians voted Buhari in appreciation of his good governance - Osun gov
- Excitements as Catholic corps members In Orlu visit Bishop Ukwuoma
The Super Eagles of Nigeria has dropped one place from 48th position to 49th in the latest FIFA world ranking.
The latest ranking was released on Thursday on the website of the football governing body.
In Africa however, the Super Eagles moved to 5th place from the 6th position.
At the global scene, Uruguay moved to 5th place sending Argentina to 11th place in the world, while Croatia have moved up to 4th place from 20th.
World Cup winners, France, takes the 1st position sending Germany to 15th position, Belgium in second position, followed by Brazil, Croatia and Uruguay.
England takes 6th place, Portugal 7th, Switzerland 8th position, while Spain and Denmark are sitting in the 9th position.