- Reforms on SARS is not going to be cosmetic, we are correcting the abnormality and restoring order - Frank Mba
- Cristiano Ronaldo criticized for posting private jet selfie while plane carrying Emiliano Sala is still missing
- EPL: Sarri angry with Chelsea defender after 2-0 defeat to Arsenal
- Thierry Henry speaks on getting sacked as Monaco manager
- 'It was fun while it lasted' - Usain Bolt gives up on professional football career
The Super Eagles of Nigeria has dropped one place from 48th position to 49th in the latest FIFA world ranking.
The latest ranking was released on Thursday on the website of the football governing body.
In Africa however, the Super Eagles moved to 5th place from the 6th position.
At the global scene, Uruguay moved to 5th place sending Argentina to 11th place in the world, while Croatia have moved up to 4th place from 20th.
World Cup winners, France, takes the 1st position sending Germany to 15th position, Belgium in second position, followed by Brazil, Croatia and Uruguay.
England takes 6th place, Portugal 7th, Switzerland 8th position, while Spain and Denmark are sitting in the 9th position.