- Here is what Festus Keyamo has to say about the postponement of the elections
- PDP alleges unavailability of materials in Osun day to elections
- Global Girls Network holds advocacy rally against rape In Osogbo, asks parents to promptly report cases
- Go out and vote, security agents will protect your lives, Osun gov tells voters, declares Friday public holiday
- Avoid acts that can instigate violence during elections, expert advises Nigerians
Manchester United have described reports that manager Jose Mourinho and Paul Pogba had a big bust-up as “absolute nonsense”, insisting that their relationship is good, Sky Sports reports.
Rumours surfaced on Thursday that Mourinho had warned Pogba not to speak out to the media and he should ask for a transfer if he wanted to quit the club.
Pogba had hit back by telling Mourinho he should go through his agent, Mino Raiola, if he planned to speak to him formally again.
It is believed that United rejected an offer for the midfielder from Barcelona earlier in August and despite getting the captain’s armband for their Premier League’s opening win against Leicester, his comments after the game hinted at tensions at Old Trafford.
“If you’re not happy, you cannot give your best. There are things that I cannot say otherwise I will get fined,” the France star had said.
It was a man-of-the-match performance in the 2-1 victory over Leicester that had Mourinho describing the 25-year-old as a “monster”.
United have been incensed by these stories calling them “absolute nonsense” as they insisted that the relationship between Pogba and Mourinho remained “good”.