- Four Nigerians make Forbes’ list of 13 black billionaires for 2019
- 'We started having issues in my marriage 3-months after I got pregnant' - Yvonne Jegede
- News of killing of couple in Ilare not true - Osun Police
- Nigerians voted Buhari in appreciation of his good governance - Osun gov
- Excitements as Catholic corps members In Orlu visit Bishop Ukwuoma
Arsenal on Thursday announced that defender, Ainsley Maitland-Niles will miss six to eight weeks over fracture sustained to his left fibula.
The Gunners made this disclosure in their official website.
Maitland-Niles sustained the injury during the first half of the side’s 2-0 Premier League defeat to Manchester City last weekend.
The 20-year-old was later substituted during the encounter with City as he limped off the pitch.
Eastern Reporter recalls that Arsenal defender, Sead Kolasinac has been ruled out for eight to ten weeks with a knee injury.
The Gunners will face Chelsea in their next EPL fixture on Saturday at the Stamford Bridge stadium.