- Buhari would rather lose than rig 2019 elections - Femi Adesina
- Diddy's twins spotted out for the first time since the death of their mother
- Photo of LASU graduate’s original certificate found at a suya spot
- You are a true democrat, you will rise again - Buhari tells Jonathan
- Goodluck Jonathan reveals those behind his defeat In 2015
Arsenal on Thursday announced that defender, Ainsley Maitland-Niles will miss six to eight weeks over fracture sustained to his left fibula.
The Gunners made this disclosure in their official website.
Maitland-Niles sustained the injury during the first half of the side’s 2-0 Premier League defeat to Manchester City last weekend.
The 20-year-old was later substituted during the encounter with City as he limped off the pitch.
Eastern Reporter recalls that Arsenal defender, Sead Kolasinac has been ruled out for eight to ten weeks with a knee injury.
The Gunners will face Chelsea in their next EPL fixture on Saturday at the Stamford Bridge stadium.