- Reforms on SARS is not going to be cosmetic, we are correcting the abnormality and restoring order - Frank Mba
- Cristiano Ronaldo criticized for posting private jet selfie while plane carrying Emiliano Sala is still missing
- EPL: Sarri angry with Chelsea defender after 2-0 defeat to Arsenal
- Thierry Henry speaks on getting sacked as Monaco manager
- 'It was fun while it lasted' - Usain Bolt gives up on professional football career
Arsenal on Thursday announced that defender, Ainsley Maitland-Niles will miss six to eight weeks over fracture sustained to his left fibula.
The Gunners made this disclosure in their official website.
Maitland-Niles sustained the injury during the first half of the side’s 2-0 Premier League defeat to Manchester City last weekend.
The 20-year-old was later substituted during the encounter with City as he limped off the pitch.
Eastern Reporter recalls that Arsenal defender, Sead Kolasinac has been ruled out for eight to ten weeks with a knee injury.
The Gunners will face Chelsea in their next EPL fixture on Saturday at the Stamford Bridge stadium.